1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thanks for dressing up, Whitlock

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by beefncheddar, Sep 1, 2006.

1. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

The Ball State jersey and backwards cap on PTI today.

Niiiiiiiiiice. ;D

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Hey, Whitlock was just keeping it real.

Right, Jase?

3. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Active Member

Given the circumstance and all, I like it.

I was just saying I should have done the same thing at my desk ... on a weekday. (on weekends, I'll do that)

4. Space Monkey

Space Monkey Member

Whitlock wore the Ball State jersey for some ESPN documentary, but I can't remember which one.

5. Oz

Oz Active Member

Following Wilbon's fanboy looser stance the day before -- purple football jersey, backward cap -- with Northwestern. But at least it looked like Whitlock sported the jersey he actually wore from his college days.

Whitlock could probably clarify that for us, but it looked authentic with his name above No. 68.

6. it was an authentic throwback. i have a bunch of 'em. my own and several of my former teammates. was going to go with my bernie parmalee jersey, but you can't wear white on the set.... the throwback wasn't a big deal and wasn't about "keeping it real." wilbon occasionally sports northwestern or chicago-related jerseys and i just wanted to show my ball state boys some love after our big thursday night victory over eastern michigan..... stay on the look out for our freshman quarterback nate davis....he's the next big ben....

7. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Whitlock --

You know my mighty Hoosiers will destroy the Cardinals, right?

8. patchs

patchs Active Member

Was that a Ball State Parmalee or a Dolphins Parmalee?
    I loved that guy when he was a Dolphin. Played his ass off.

9. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Active Member

Good for you, Jason. I would do the same thing. (Not of myself ... good grief. See <-------)

10. Since when did Turtle start working for PTI?

11. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Big victory over Eastern Michigan? I don't think I've ever heard an opponent refer to win over the mighty Eagles as big.

You should be embarassed that your team gave up 20 points to a team with no running back and a first-year starting QB.

12. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Hey Whitlock, wasn't that the same jersey you wore to the post-championship bash at the Final Four this year?

Draft saved Draft deleted