1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thanks AP ...

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by HejiraHenry, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I bet "Kimmie" cleans up nice.

2. FreddiePatek

FreddiePatek Active Member

Jankovic is very good looking in person.

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

She is?

[​IMG]

4. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Maybe I just didn't see it, and I couldn't check to see if there were earlier leads because our wire was out most of the weekend (with no Saturday paper, it didn't get fixed until Sunday afternoon), but...

...is the only version of the NASCAR race story at Chicagoland really the one in which the winner isn't mentioned until the sixth graph and no one who finished third or worse other than Busch and Johnson is mentioned actually the only version that moved or is this some sort of goofy optional?

5. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Nah, that's the follow. They had a Martin-centric one that moved after the race.

6. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Wouldn't be a huge surprise to me (I figure even AP isn't that dumb), but that was the only version I saw when I searched Exchange for "NASCAR," "NASCAR Chicagoland" and "NASCAR Mark Martin."

7. Allegedly

Allegedly Guest

Any time you guys want to move a writethru from the Galaxy game would be fine by me. I know it's only been 1:20 since the last version, but, you know ...

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Shouldn't that be in the blue font?

Draft saved Draft deleted