1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thanks again, AP

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by SF_Express, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Could have been. I thought the byline was Olson, but it could have been Olsen.

Jesus_Muscatel likes this.
  2. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

My bad. Eric Olson.

3. MNgremlin

MNgremlin Active Member

AP Newsroom down for anyone else today?

EDIT, I guess it's a Chrome issue. Back to Firefox ugh.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Chrome sucks. Firefox is better.

PaperDoll likes this.
  5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

You think this might be a bigger story:

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Arike Ogunbowale scored 16 of her 22 points in the second half and the Dallas Wings handed the Indiana Pacers a club-record 12th straight loss, 96-86 on Sunday.

6. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

I remember those great Indiana Pacers WNBA teams with Regina Miller, Rikki Smits and Marcia Jackson.

wicked and HanSenSE like this.
  7. Della9250

Hey AP,

Just wondering why there hasn't been a single Cowboys training camp story since the Tuesday opening press conference. There's been multiple stories from just about every other camp but five days now and not a thing?

8. Doom and gloom

Doom and gloom Active Member

I sincerely believe much of AP is run by bots these days. Some of the state bureaus are non-existent; their peeps pulled over to some national agenda-driven project or Olympic coverage. What some of those who still exist do with a 40-hour work week is curious.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And when did the Top 25 get a sponsor?

10. wheels89

wheels89 Active Member

Since 2019, or a lot shorter time then the USA Today Coaches poll has had one.

11. Della9250

Apparently it was too much to ask to get nfl roster cutdown stories for each team

12. Kolchak

Kolchak Active Member

Going by the AP transactions, apparently the NFL has one team called the Los Angeles Chargers and another team called the San Diego Chargers, and the San Diego Chargers like to make the exact same moves that the Los Angeles Chargers already made days or weeks ago.

Draft saved Draft deleted