1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thank you, science!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TheSportsPredictor, Nov 27, 2006.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Uh oh! IJAG's got another stalker. :D

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

No, A girl that talks like that. Not THIS girl that talks like that.

3. My brain hurts.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

STOP SAYING THAT!

I mean, Jesus. OK, so your brain hurts. Take a pill. Or just stop reading what I write. I mean, it's not like I can change who I am for your ever-revolving needs. I am who I am. And if you try to change me, then you never really loved me at all. And what is love? Holy crap, do you remember those obnoxious SNL skits with Ferrell and Kattan where they were at the club, bobbing their head to that song? What is Love? Who sang that...who sang that...OH YEAH, Holloway or something. But not Natalee. God, just mentioning her is going to get you on some rail about Nancy Grace. And god knows we've heard enough of THOSE to last us for a lifetime. OK, so you don't like her. Yeah, so maybe she made that kidnapping mom kill herself, but hey, we all make mistakes, right? Live and let live. Didn't G'N'R remake that song? Back when they were actually G'N'R, not like the weird "GNR" that had a guy with a bucket on his head and Axl in his underwear and braids. Now THAT was weird. I had such a huge crush on Duff McKagan back when I was in middle school. Well, him and CC Deville. Then CC showed up on "The Surreal Life" last year, and sounded like shit. And man, know who hasn't aged well? Tawny Kitaen. That chick is fucked up six ways from Sunday.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

[​IMG]

6. Bobby McFerrin raped his grandmother.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Stay classy, Starman.

8. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

All we men want is the dirty talk!

9. Well, hey, if THIS girl talks like that, then she qualifies as A girl that talks like that, right? And then THIS girl fits into the category of someone who can consider me an admirer, huh? ;) ;D ;D

Draft saved Draft deleted