1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thank You, Phil Mushnick: Reggie Bush (and his media flaks), douchenozzle(s)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Jan 28, 2007.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

Not only do I love Mushnick's stuff--even when he's on the soap box and I totally disagree with him -- I've now Phil for many years.

F_B: The Mush I knew back when was anything but the national maiden aunt.

2. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Oh, he's way better in my opinion.

What's the 411 on Crystal Fernandez, Siciliano's sidekick. I've heard she's a hottie. Anyone have a pic link?

FB - You're right on the media thing, but damn I get sick of
    that crap.

3. Rufino

Rufino Active Member

She's quite attractive. Here's a link to a press release with an accompanying PR photo...

http://www.premiereradio.com/news/view/12.html

4. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

oh yeah....

5. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Shit, that's goood. Thank you, Rufino! She's even better than I thought she was. Those things real?

If you can find any other pics, I'd be damn happy. She's looking hot. Love to see some A to go with that T. And a closer view of that face. I love Latinas.

6. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

I still laugh at anyone who believes the "flip" did anything to fire the Bears up and made the difference in the game.

How about the chance to go to a Super Bowl? That didn't fire the team up.

How about the four turnovers and the safety that led to around 22 points? That didn't make a difference.

How about the 196 rushing yards? That didn't make a difference?

I understand what the Bears said and it fits because they are playing the infamous "we don't get any respect" card and "NO ONE thought we were going to win" card, but they were just the better team and played the better game of football. Unfortunately playing the better game, causing turnovers and capitalizing on them and controlling the game with a strong rushing attack don't read as well as "BUSH'S FLIP PISSES OFF TEAM".

Yes the Saints didn't score after the Bush touchdown, but they didn't score for the first 29 minutes of the game either. Was Bush doing end zone flips during the pre-game?

I'm assume the Bears had no problem with the guy outrunning nine members of their defense on a wheel route and making them look slow as shit. I'm sure they were cool with the touchdown and the fact that the Saints all but erased a 16 point lead in three minutes, but once that bastard flipped...oh boy, it's on now...Give me a break.

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Now that was some funny shit, nafselon. Nice. :)

8. RokSki

RokSki New Member

9. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

10. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Gladly, M.R. That's about as succint a post as you'll find, peeps!

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Re: Thank You, Phil Mushnick: Reggie Bush (and his media flaks), douchenozzle(s

Yeah, what a shock that FOX, which uses a imbecilic computer-game figure of a fantasy football robot jumping up and down and finger-taunting into the face of the camera, 500 times in every NFL broadcast, thinks that Bush's in-game taunting is just swell. If the NFL is really worried about taunting, why don't they just order FOX to cut that shit out?

12. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Great question. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted