1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thank god, it's college football time

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chuck~Taylor, Jul 27, 2006.

1. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

And the award for most nonsensical post in board history goes to...

2. Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama Member

Aren't there plenty of fan boards out there for dumbasses like Faux, LarryBirdz and AllCaps?

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Can somebody translate this for me?

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Apparently UNDER_GROUND's ISP charges his for every piece of punctuation he uses, so he's trying to economize with his post.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I'm serious ... are you waiting until payday to buy some punctuation marks and capital letters?

6. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

At first I was thinking that they would fire him after losing 40-3 in their BCS game against LSU. But I realized that if Kyle Wright can develop to a great quarterback, I think Coker stays for a few more years.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Not to threadjack, but how did you become such a diehard Lakers fan living in Flint, Mich.? Did you and Kobe take a vacation to Colorado together or something?

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

It's called Fanboyitis, a horrible disease that affects many a young newcomer to SportsJournalists.com.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

This must be the dumbest thread ever.

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

The preseason mags have only been out for about six weeks. You need to get out more.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Wow, and you've been around a lot, haven't you?

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

I may have been a bit hyperbolic there. After all, Pube hasn't even posted here.

But between someone gushing over six-week-old preview mags and the other fanboys dragging their knuckles, this is definitely on the short list. And the short bus.

Tonight: Chuck tells us how pumped he is after buying his fantasy baseball preview magazine.

Draft saved Draft deleted