1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Texas Tech T-shirts

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by txscoop, Oct 8, 2007.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

You inferred it. :)

2. txscoop

txscoop Member

You have to understand A&M's love for their mascot dog, Reville, to understand this T-shirt.
    The previous Reville's are all buried outside of Kyle Field. It is a damn shrine out there.

3. txscoop

txscoop Member

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/ncaa/10/09/texastech.vick.ap/index.html

4. txscoop

txscoop Member

How do you ban this? Who says he cant sell the shirts at his house?

5. that National Lampoon cover has rendered me null and void for the rest of the night.

6. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Can I not condone the senseless murder of dogs and still find this pretty damned funny?

Maybe it really is a "You have to have worked in Texas" thing to understand it.

http://aggietraditions.tamu.edu/reveille.shtml

7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

If I'm correct, I also believe that they assign someone from their fake Army to keep the dogs updated on the game scores at Kyle Field because the latest renovation to that bomb shelter blocked the dead dogs view of the field. You cant make this shit up.

8. txscoop

txscoop Member

It's a freaking cult there.

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Parent's hard earned tuition money at work.

10. My fraternity made a fortune selling shirts before football games. A lot were tasteless, but actually seemed to make sense, unlike this one.

Oh well, since they're banned they're probably selling like mad.

Draft saved Draft deleted