1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Texas high school pick 'ems, part two (NEW PICKS)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Football_Bat, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Smash Williams

Smash Williams Well-Known Member

Re: An SportsJournalists.com tradition: Texas high school two-step (pick 'ems, part one)

Class 3A Division I
    Prosper
    Class 2A Division I
    Muleshoe
    Class A Division I
    Canadian
    Six-man Division I
    Follett
    Six-man Division II
    Borden County

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Re: An SportsJournalists.com tradition: Texas high school two-step (pick 'ems, part one)

Still taking picks till 2 p.m. CST (that's when Mart-Canadian kicks off). Get 'em in.

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

There will probably be results on here quicker than the AP sends them out.

4. Re: An SportsJournalists.com tradition: Texas high school two-step (pick 'ems, part one)

Prosper
    Kirbyville
    Canadian
    Strawn
    Borden County

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

La Vega is up 10-3 at halftime. I'm listening to some really annoying Prosper radio announcers.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Canadian defeats Mart 38-7.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Borden County defeats Woodson 54-8.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Oh, and I'm 2-0 so far.

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Prosper-La Vega has been a damn good game.

Prosper just scored with 2:55 left to take a 17-10 lead. They drove 65 yards, chewing up nearly 5 minutes of the clock to take the lead.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Prosper wins 17-10.

La Vega had three shots to the end zone in the final 20 seconds, two potential touchdown passes were tipped away by the defense.

Pretty damn good game.

11. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Daingerfield brought their A-game, it seems.
    Good for them. Bad for Blanco High

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

The Canadian Club applauds this score. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted