1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Texas A&M vs. Texas. What a game.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Almost_Famous, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Except that it was much more exciting than the average spring training game, I believe.
    You are particularly B these days.

2. trounced

trounced Active Member

I think three of the top five games I've seen this year have been in the Big 12: Texas at Oklahoma State, A&M at Texas, and Texas Tech at Oklahoma State.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

When the game is on the line you can always count on the officials to help Texas out.

4. Durant is going to be very hard to pass up in the draft.

5. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

So why does Law have "Law IV" on the back of his jersey? The "IV" denotes that he's the fourth Acie in his family, not that he's the fourth Law. I don't know if I've seen that done before and it makes little sense. I guess if you play like he did last night, they'll look past the illogic.

6. LiveStrong

LiveStrong Active Member

you mean his last name isn't Lawiv?

7. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Just stumbled across this thread... If you're just bashing college basketball, it's your loss, but also your choice. But the implication I'm getting is that you think the games aren't as meaningful as college football because all of the good teams are going to the tournament. You're right... it would be much better if these two teams played two great games like they did this season and the computers would decide who deserved to play for the championship.

There may be more meaningless regular season games in cbb than in cfb in you opinion, but in the postseason there are 63 meaningful basketball games and 1 meaningful football game... I'll take college basketball on that one.

Draft saved Draft deleted