1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Test Your Bladder

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HeinekenMan, May 18, 2007.

1. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

This might be a great way to test just how well you can hold your urine. For the record, my shorts would be soiled in more than one way.

http://www.local6.com/news/13346218/detail.html

2. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

3. HeinekenMan

Alligators scare the shit out of me. I was about five hours into a hike one day when I came upon a pond just off the trail. There was a 7-footer just sitting there waiting for lunch. The trail was about 20 feet from him, and there was vegetation between the two. So I was bumping along pretty quickly when I passed. My pack was brushing branches, so there was a lot of racket. But I could swear I heard him coming after me for about three seconds. I've never been so scared in all my life.

4. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Yet another reason to not live in Florida ...

5. HeinekenMan

Yes, but you didn't see the bikini-clad girls at the wakeboarding competition, or at the surfing competition. I've pretty much decided that I'll never turn down an assignment that might involve girls in bikinis.

Draft saved Draft deleted