1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Terrific Opportunity for Cubs Fans

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by indiansnetwork, Feb 23, 2007.

1. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Job could have read:

Hey, do you like blogs and mesage boards? Do you spending all day on there for free and posting recycled information? Have you been waiting to work for a bigot?
    If so, here's the perfect opportunity....

2. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Just re-read the title of this... what exactly is the terrific opportunity? No money to post about your favorite team and get read by a hundred people? Hell you can do that here.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Compared to indiansnetwork, the cat sitting on my lap is a very smart person. And she can't even pee in the litter box.

Indiansnetwork: Biggest troll loser on the board, bar none.

4. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

If I were interested in writing a Cubs blog for no pay, I'd already have my own Cubs blog. It's not like this shit requires a degree in rocket science, and it certainly doesn't cost much.

5. Cousin Jeffrey

Cousin Jeffrey Active Member

"We are now down to one regular poster (though Michael does a fantastic job)."
    Classic. Congrats Michael!

6. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Michael must like talking to himself.

Draft saved Draft deleted