1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Terrell Suggs tears Achilles, out for the year

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double Down, May 3, 2012.

1. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Just breaking. Brutual, brutal blow for the Ravens. Despite all the fellatio other players get -- including his own teammate, Ray Lewis -- Suggs is the best defensive player in the NFL.

RIP Ravens 2012 season.

2. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Luckily, they still have the best quarterback in the league.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

That is terrible news for that team. I don't like the Ravens (obvs) but I have always enjoyed watching Suggs play. Maybe the Browns can score a TD this year.

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Calm down, the Ravens will still be a great team. They live and die with Flacco's decision making.

Every player on the bench should be a starter in waiting.

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

This is what happens when you talk shit about Tim Tebow.

6. 93Devil

You have to respect the tight ship in Baltimore if this happened on Monday and did not break until today.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

No kidding... Didn't Denver go up in flames like two or three days after he was traded?

Also, the fellow alumni from Ball So Hard University won't be impressed by this.

8. 93Devil

[​IMG]

Asterisk? Ha.

9. TheHacker

TheHacker Member

Is it me, or is this Belichick's long-lost brother:

[​IMG]

And by the way, this Suggs thing ... that just-got-a-lot-younger-and-hopefully-a-lot-better Steelers offensive line is celebrating. Big time.

10. As long as Haloti Ngata is still over there, they can't be celebrating too much.

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

This just sucks. It seems like there has been just a rash of season-ending injuries to great players lately, in all sports. Peyton Manning. Derrick Rose and Dwight Howard. Suggs now. Sidney Crosby. Adam Wainwright last season.

12. TheHacker

TheHacker Member

Agreed. He made the Steelers O-line look like a junior high kids last fall. And he wasn't alone. But take Suggs out of that lineup and I like the matchup a lot better.

Draft saved Draft deleted