1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Terrell Owens' "Voice"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chuck~Taylor, Jul 29, 2006.

1. DyePack

DyePack New Member

No way T.O. even approaches any thoughts that deep. His thought pool is about 6 inches deep.

He's a complete nutcase idiot who happens to be an exceptional football player. But his career has just a few years left, and then about five years afterward, he'll be in the rubber room.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I'ma dumber for having read that.

Not to mention it goes into the athlete fellatio Hall of Fame. I hope TO had the decency to at least give him a hand towel.

Salvage.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

He's not a nut case, he's got learning problems, emotional problems, he's probably bi-polar, defintely narcisstic, paranoid and uneducated. He's a retard, who, absent a football career, would be hustling crack for a 16 dear old drug dealer and working at a car wash on the side.

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

end of thread

5. Hustle

Hustle Guest

Whaddya know, the link to his mailbox doesn't work.

I was going to invite him to read his column during a tour of Linc tailgating sites.

Draft saved Draft deleted