1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Premier

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Drip, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Drip

Drip Active Member

An outstanding premier is set for Sept. 8. Should be worth and could be viewed by more people than Monday Night Football.

2. jps

jps Active Member

drip, I caught on to the show early and while it began to drag, the finale was outstanding both in story and in the direction and cinematography. outstanding work. would hope that that continues.

3. Drip

Drip Active Member

I'm curuious to see if it remains in the same time slot. I don't think Fox wants it to go head to head with Heroes and MNF.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

It won't be there in January.

[​IMG]

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Can't wait for January. Jack Bauer finally returns.

6. And yet killer robots sent back from the future don't seem like such a stretch considering some of the wild things the 24 writers pull out of their collective asses.

7. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

A few things from the last two seasons have been a stretch, but it's definitely been more hit than miss with me since the show started.

8. Drip

Drip Active Member

Outstanding stunts, especially for the actresses. Plot is somewhat predictable but I'm a big fan.

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I watched it but am not taking it up again.
    Just say 'no' to half-season series.

Draft saved Draft deleted