1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ten year sentence

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Neutral Corner, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Gary Parrish ‏@GaryParrishCBS

The NCAA has hit Donnie Tyndall with a 10-year show-cause penalty for his role in the Southern Miss case, a source told @CBSSports.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Wow. Can't wait to see how long Jim Boeheim and Roy Williams will get as well.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

The same length of time Dave Bliss got for trying to hush up a murder.

HanSenSE and Ace like this.
  4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Ten minutes sitting in the corner at their respective hall of fame induction ceremonies, along with having to write "I'm really, really sorry" on the blackboard 10 times.

Ace likes this.
  5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I thought this was about Ragu's latest post.

Riptide, TigerVols, Ace and 2 others like this.
  6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Rimshot.

Try the veal ... and consider converting your liquid assets into a valuable commodity, such as gold, because in addition to being extremely malleable and ductile, it is used in many industries; will not be affected by most corrosive agents; and is used montetarily worldwide via coinage, standards or convertible shares.

Donny in his element likes this.
  7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Very smooth and professional. You read that gold pitch like you've been doing it for years. I know the Plain-Dealer didn't want you, but you might have a future as a conservative talk radio host.

Donny in his element and Ace like this.
  8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Southern Miss is the new Cleveland State.

9. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

I actually liked Donnie Tyndall and got along fine with him when he was at Southern Miss, but even then I always felt like I needed to shower after any encounter with him. He just seemed ... oily.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted