1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tell me about St. Augustine, Florida...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bostonbred, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

God, even your comebacks are lame. What purpose do you serve here, other than thinking, at the ripe old age of 22, that you know more than anyone else?

I'm seriously asking. You make post after post, trying to join in on jokes and ingratiate yourself to everyone, with the obvious goal of hoping people react with, "Oh my God, Rumple. That was the coolest/funniest/most profound post in the history of Teh Internets. I wish I could be you." Only, it's done with a complete lack of self-awareness that only chazp can match.

Cadet was right. Come back in three years when you actually have some life experience upon which to draw.

2. Before firing back with something witty, Rumple, you might want to read Doc's comments a few times.

He speaks the truth.

3. Mahoney

Mahoney Member

Had a friend who went to Flagler and enjoyed the experience. I lived in Jax for a while and went to St Aug plenty of times. It's a nice place, but the comment about the eroded beach is accurate. Lots of tourists as well, which can be quite annoying at times.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Lots of beaches in NE Florida are like that, unfortunately. Started with some nor'easters 20 years ago and was exacerbated by the hurricanes of a few years ago.

Draft saved Draft deleted