1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Televised Obliteration: Mavs crush Kobe's LAL. Postscript - PJax, LAL fined 50K

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BYH

BYH Active Member

After his final reactions, Rokski had four subsequent posts.

Dude, please, for the love of fuck, take it to a blog. NOBODY HERE CARES. NOBODY.

2. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Holy shit, stop. Seriously. We all read ESPN.com, SI.com, and about a dozen other sites every single fucking day. This is public masturbation, and nothing more, and it's insulting that you think you need to tell us when you've updated your links. All about a story nobody gives two fucking shits about. This is NOT YOUR BLOG, god dammit. It's a message board, stop trying to be the big dick.

3. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

No way Rokski is going to start a blog. He doesn't want to go up against bigtime opposition like Bandwagon Boy.

I can't believe I'm contributing to a six-page thread that should have died instantly. It's akin to picking Bobby Knight in the first round: compulsive bad behavior.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Re: Televised Obliteration: Mavs crush Kobe's LAL. Postscript - PJax, LAL fined

I love fuck. This is nothing like love of fuck. Please use another analogy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.