1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Teh LOLCat Bible Translation

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Diabeetus, Oct 29, 2007.

1. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

LOL, indeed. Somebody's got a helluva lot of time on his/her hands. It's the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

Genesis 6:14-15:

14. Make gynormus bote calld ark ov gophr wud; maek roomz in teh ark, An cover it wif tar on teh insidez An outsiedz. An noah sed wait a minit u cant getz wood frm gophrs, u has 2 use treez. An Ceiling Cat sed i can callz a tree a gophr if i wantz cuz i iz Ceiling Cat. so stfu An go getz ur hammerz An sawz An stuff. An noah sed k, brb.

15. An Ceiling Cat sed dis iz how u makez teh ark: teh length ov teh ark 300 cubits An teh width ov it 50 cubitz An teh hite ov it 30 cubits. An noah sed wtf iz a cubit An Ceiling Cat sed stfu again. so noah did.

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Matthew 1:

Now, teh burth of teh Christ was liek dis: After Marry and Joseph were all "We's gonna get marrieded, kthnx", but before dey could had hankiez pankiez Mary was all preggy from the Holey Ghosty.19 Joseph was all liek "Oh snap, dis embarrassin. I's gonna hide mah wife".2

Draft saved Draft deleted