1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tegan and Sara

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Oct 24, 2007.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Anyone seen the commericials on MTV about this duo? The one song they keep showing is absolutely terrible IMHO.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Insert obvious response about decline of MTV here.

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Haven't seen the commercial, but this is decent:

4. RedCanuck

RedCanuck Active Member

I camped with them for a week once, but I don't know much about their music.

5. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I've always liked them. They're not exactly my demographic, but good music.

6. Cadet

Cadet Guest

If I remember, these are the identical twin sisters that are both lesbians. I once read an interview where some jackass asked if they had ever made out because, you know, they're both lesbians. One was like "Uh, that would be like kissing your sister, and nobody does that, lesbian or not."

7. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Unless you are Angelina Jolie's brother.

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Same here. "Walking With A Ghost," which came out about three years ago, is my favorite by them. The rest is OK, I might download a song here or there, but I don't see myself picking up a CD.

9. KYSportsWriter

The one song MTV plays during its commercial breaks...I can't stand. And don't ask why I'm watching MTV. I'm freaking addicted to shows like Parental Control and Next, especially late at night when nothing else is on and I can't sleep.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Parental Control and the X factor (or whatever it's called) are the greatest things to happen to television in like ever. :D

11. KYSportsWriter

How could I forget about the X Effect? That show is hilarious.

Draft saved Draft deleted