1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Teen Wolf alert

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Norman Stansfield, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Hey, for those that watched, did they blur the extra's johnson at the end of the movie, or has that been altered forever in all manifestations?

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I drove through Woodstock, Vermont, about 45 minutes ago and strangely, though of this movie because MJF used to live in Woodstock.

3. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Funny you should mention that.

I heard about that, and specifically watched for it at the end of the movie. The best I could tell was that it was a woman -- not a man -- and as she stood up to cheer she for some reason was zipping up her pants. She then pulled her sweater down over the crotch when she was done and continued cheering.

Weird.

4. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Saw something about it on VH1 and the movie-makers admitted it was a guy, and then they did a digital close-up shot blurred and it was a guy, wearing sunglasses. I laughed my ass off when I was watching that show.

5. Norman Stansfield

Huh, that's weird. Didn't seem like a guy to me. Definitely couldn't see a schwantz. Not that I'm complaining.

It was funny though, regardless.

6. dog428

dog428 Active Member

I love that it's basically the same five shots from different angles in every montage.

I wonder how many kids tried that surfing on top of the car shit.

7. Norman Stansfield

Isn't there some kind of new craze where kids put their cars in gear, then jump out and lay on the hood and shit? I saw it on the local news here recently, which means it MUST be happening elsewhere...

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/26/AR2006122600994.html

9. Norman Stansfield

That's it. Thanks.

I remember ghost-riding my bike when I was a kid, without a helmet, and that was dangerous enough. The people doing this shit are friggin' morons.

10. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

What was Mark Holton's best role?

Chubby from Teen Wolf?
    Francis from Pee Wee's Big Adventure?
    Older Stillwell from A League of Their Own?
    Ozzie from Leprechaun?

Or my personal favorite:
    Man in Stadium Crowd from The Naken Gun

"HEY! IT'S ENRICO PALLAZZO!!"

11. Norman Stansfield

Draft saved Draft deleted