1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Teen shot after egging SUV

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Smallpotatoes, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

You run the car through the carwash and it's like the whole thing never happened. If it bothered the guy that much, he should have called the police.
    What a fucking baby. Awww. He egged my car. He hurt my feelings. And now some kid is dead because he hurt some asshole's feelings.
    Grow the fuck up and lighten the fuck up.

2. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

I know.

People really, though, need to leave people the fuck alone.

3. greenthumb

greenthumb Member

A stupid 14-year-old kid, who probably hasn't had enough life experience yet to fully understand the depth of consequences, is dead for committing a fairly minor act of vandalism.

I can understand the guy in the SUV being mad. I can even understand chasing the kids down and cussing them out. What I can't understand is how you can pull the trigger in the direction of a teenager over an egg on your windshield.

Nobody deserves to die for relatively harmless stupidity, even if it is mean-spirited and irresponsible.

4. EE94

EE94 Guest

Sadly, the guy in the SUV had a gun readily available to shoot a teenager who threw an egg at his beloved SUV.
    God Bless America

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Did this happen to be Joey Belle's SUV? Because if it was, it makes way too much sense.

6. The teenager's a dumbass. Most teenagers are. But the driver's a murderer and deserves to face consequences as a murderer. The kid absolutely didn't deserve to die.

But, just to threadjack, teenage athletes certain don't deserve to be persecuted in their local papers either, even if they made the dumbass play that cost their team the game. I just found it ironic that people here are defending the dumb teenager for his stupid actions (rightfully so) while being so adamant in another thread that high school athletes need to be held so accountable by the local paper just because they're playing a sport in a public setting (I don't think that's right).

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

"Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future."

God bless Ed Wood.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

http://static.flickr.com/19/101045268_29f46cdb3a_m.jpg
    [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted