1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Teddy Bear may bring 40 lashes

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Nov 27, 2007.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Jenna 6. Those kids knew the law and the penalty, so they shouldn't complain?

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Alley, the sad thing is, it's true. The problem is, there's two ways that we can make the world a better place. 1. Slowly, and through hundreds and thousands of years, evolve. 2. Bomb the hell out of anyone who doesn't agree.

Maybe someday, option 1 will be finally complete. And with that, I'm off to work.

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Sez you ... The heart of the matter is that anything I say in opposition to the political left of this board is going to be labeled bigotry, simply because some of you don't agree.
    Doesn't make it true.

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

How does a flippant remark equate to bigotry? Where in that statement does skin color come into play?
    And why is it bigotry to point out the extremist behavior in a sect that tries to pass itself off as peaceful, when there clearly are elements of it that are anything but?

Keep trying. I know you've convinced yourself.

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Hondo, you are one of the Pernicious One-Trick Ponies previously mentioned.

Your posts speak for themselves. You just don't have the guts to admit you're a bigot.

6. Jenna 6?
    Is the president's daughter working a phone-sex line?

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Specious reasoning at its best. Good job for trying to divert the argument because your previous supposition is incorrect.

8. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

This has nothing to do with your politics and everything to do with your Islamophobia - although I suppose the one must somehow inform the other. The next time you post something containing the words "Islam" or "Muslims" that isn't a veiled indictment of the entire religion, or doesn't seek to sow fear and prejudice, will be the first.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

stop.

hondo acknowledges that there are nice islams. some of them are his best friends.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Just the brown ones.

11. Kinda like some posters' Christian-phobia?

12. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Yes and it is hot!

Draft saved Draft deleted