1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ted Ginn: Biggest bust of all time?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Det. Jimmy McNulty, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FreddiePatek

FreddiePatek Active Member

Sylvester Morris was bloody brilliant.

Chiefs also managed to take Todd Blackledge during the Year of the Quarterback.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

There's a shock. By the content, this is clearly an NFL bust thread, but Zag comes in here ciriticizing posts and rambling on about whatever he feels like.

3. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Really? Clearly?

"The biggest bust of all time" says to me that he's exactly that, the biggest bust of all time.

Words mean things. Color by numbers, he we come.

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Steelersjacks suck, but they're compounded by zag's rantings about them. Yeesh, let it go.

5. outofplace

The initial post and the entire discussion was about the NFL, Zag. Try to keep up.

6. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

[​IMG]

7. zagoshe

Try to keep up without me needing to get the crayolas out for you -- I wrote "nothing in the thread title SPECIFIES NFL" -- The fact that it is an NFL player in the title SUGGESTS NFL but nothing more.

There is a big difference between the two words and what they mean but I'm sure you already knew that and are just playing village idiot because you are good at it.

Paint by numbers anyone?

8. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Well, this thread's shot.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Not just now ... This thread started badly, meandered around and finally ended up back at badly.

10. outofplace

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Zagoshe, the Deuce Davenport of SportsJournalists.com.

11. zagoshe

Translation (complete with a photo of OOP as he was getting ready to post).....

"I MUST GET THE LAST WORD ALWAYS"

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.