1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tebow's 'girlfriend' wants to get something off her chest...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rumpleforeskin, Nov 19, 2009.

1. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

I don't get what you don't get.
    But if we must over-analyze a meaningless, throwaway line in a meaningless, throwaway thread, I'll explain.
    This girl is so attractive she deserves a better football player than Tebow, of which there are many around college football this season.
    If that needs further explanation, look for it elsewhere.

2. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

She looks a bit like Lucy Pinder.

3. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

Good call.

4. Peytons place

Peytons place Member

I'd be shocked if Florida doesn't say or do something about this. They complained and sent out cease-and-desist letters over a tree with Tebow's jersey carved into it, and sea turtles sculptures for a Charity cause that had Tebow's name and number painted in it. I can't imagine a naked girl with a painted on Tebow jersey won't draw their ire.

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Don't know what good it would do in this case. The pictures are shot, the magazine's printed and the horse is out of the barn, so to speak. Fair use.

6. House

House Member

God bless John Neyrot.

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I have no idea what the f#ck you're talking about. It's like you're just mashing the keyboard hoping words come out.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Tebow bless SoCal Dude's soul for such thoughts

9. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

No doubt. I thought it interesting that she said she'd consider Playboy if the situation were right ... but here she is basically naked as is. Whoever said $$ was right.

I doubt this girl has any problem getting dates.

10. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Stupid blocking software at work. This is research!

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

They didn't buy it when you tried to access screw.com, they ain't buying it now.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Okay, so I'm not the only one who thinks she looks a little smaller up top in these photos than the one with Tebow, right?

Draft saved Draft deleted