1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tebow to appear in Focus on the Family commercial during SB XLIV

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Herbert Anchovy, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

And these few despicable examples represent the view of the entire left, huh? Give me a break.

Shall I bop over to Freeperville and bring back a few vile pics of Obama from the real Americans over there?

Come on, YF. You're better than that.

2. I think there's a difference between humor in poor taste for shock value and honest-to-goodness ridicule. I don't think anybody actually ridiculed Sarah Palin for having her child instead of aborting it. And I don't think anyone - not Hondo, not Old_Tony, not Yawn - honestly believes that the majority of Americans actually pull for abortions. It's an inflammatory misrepresentation they like to throw out there to get a rise.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yeah, you're right. In two minutes I found every example of the left's ridicule of Sarah Palin's decision to have a differently- abled child.

There's plenty of it out there. I don't think they represent the views of the entire left. Not at all. But there's more of it than you're aware of/admitting to.

And it should more than satisfy Zimbabwe's request for one example.

Does anyone know where he lives? I hope it's a swing state. We could use his vote. Boy, I hope there's a close Senate election in his state this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.