1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tebow returning to Florida

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Jan 11, 2009.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Judging from the picture, I guarantee that Tebow is only interested in that young woman because she is going to help him cure cancer and save the world -- and fornication is the furthest thing from his mind when they are alone..........

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The only good thing about Tebow is that after next season we will never have to hear from him again, unless you count watching him play special teams for the Jaguars.

The Favre comparison is a good one. The treatment this guy gets from the media is why so many people can't stand him. It has nothing to do with him, he's an amazing quarterback.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

No - his interest is in the fact she can nurse 10 orphans an hour.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Apparently the girl's name is Lucy Pinder and if you do a google images search, make sure you're not at work.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Tim Tebow generates the jizz of 10,000 men!

And Mizzou, I'm guessing lots of Photoshoppers at work.

6. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Ye, His work in this world (college football) is not done, yay.

This whole debate about his pro prospects is interesting I guess, but what it has to do with his college years is beyond me. If he bombs in the NFL, it's not like they retroactively take away his Heisman and UF's national championship. Wuerffel was no less a good college QB just because he bombed in the NFL.

7. I Digress

I Digress Guest

I have nothing against Tebow and he is a fantastic COLLEGE player. The hype is so far beyond the pale. All these grown (mostly) men just debasing themselves over him. It's too much.

8. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Or even one....

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

Her name is actually Erin Drewes and she attends or attended UF.

She resembles but is not a British model named Lucy Pinder.

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Thank goodness. We all know what happens when you get Lucy close to a football, Charlie Brown.

11. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Agreed. I haven't met the kid (God, am I getting old if I refer to Tebow as a "kid"?), so I don't want to say whether any of the talk about him has merit. But yeah, the bashing is as old as the hype IMO.

12. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Since we're stuck in the 1930s by board decree and bikinis are un-kosher, I can only inform you that Fräulein Pinder is quite ... um ... chesty.

Draft saved Draft deleted