1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Teachers stage fake armed attack on elementary school students

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, May 14, 2007.

1. Hey.
    So far today I've posted this, and Ron Jeremy's endorsing hybrid cars.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Well, Ron Jeremy and hybrid cars is a double liberal media slant (sex and greenpeace).

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

And that would be a bad thing? :)

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Over on FB's thread right now... Teacher's like this are a direct result of Eisenhower and Tony Blair.

5. Actually, over there, the music's better and there are a lot of women who look like Julie Christie in Shampoo.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Would that be 21, IJAG or boots?

7. Go look. I'll wait.

8. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Update: A teacher and an assistant principal were suspended Monday for a prank in which sixth graders on a sleepover trip were told that a gunman was prowling nearby and were ordered to hide in silence.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/15/us/15scare.html?ref=us

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Suspended? That'll teach 'em.

I bet if a couple of the kids had convinced teachers they were gunman on the loose they would get worse than that.

10. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Plus, the suspension is only until June 1: http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070515/NEWS04/705150365

11. [​IMG]

Great Caesar's ghost!

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I say the parents of the frightened tots should take turns making prank phone calls and TPing the suspended miscreants' lawns the duration of the suspension.

Draft saved Draft deleted