1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Teacher takes high school students to Hooters

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Dec 17, 2009.

1. dailygrind

dailygrind Member

Hooters actually has some decent food. I go there every once in a while to watch fights and drink a few beers. The fried pickles are money. So are the loaded tots. Boneless wings are pretty good and regular wings are solid. I will say, don't get the breaded wings.

2. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

One too many words there, Ryan.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  3. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

There's no such thing as a boneless wing. A boneless wing is a chicken nugget. It may be a chicken nugget dipped in tasty sauce, but it's still a chicken nugget.

4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

It's so good, it deserves the extra word. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Um, what is a "real chicken place"?

I don't know any place that serves wings where you don't get a mix of both parts, because, you know, they're part of the wing.

And t hat includes the Anchor Bar & Grill in Buffalo where the damn things were invented. (Crappy wings but authentic)

6. Thanks for reminding me why I'll never reside in Richmond.

7. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

I've been to that one, but I cannot for the life of me remember why. Repressed it well, I guess.

Draft saved Draft deleted