1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Teacher makes student pee in lunchbox......

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by schiezainc, Mar 18, 2008.

1. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

So, apparently, I'll never insult the cafeteria food again.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=7033362&ch=4226713&src=news

I especially love the fact that the 11-year old kid says the teacher should be fired. Gosh, they grow up so fast.

2. John

John Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

At least it wasn't a Thermos.

4. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

I just applaud the kid for being nice about it.

First off, i would have had stage fright and would have never been able to get more than maybe a drop or two out. Secondly, i would have been so pissed (parden the pun) afterwards that I would have thrown my lunchbox at the teacher and drenched the biatch.

But, again, that's just how I roll.

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I bet she really watched...just to size him up for our next female teacher does student thread.

6. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

If peeing in your lunch box is cool, consider me Miles Davis.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

More school funds will be drained after the lawsuit.

8. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Good thing she wasn't a gym teacher. She would've ordered her students to take a golden shower.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Why the hell would the kid go to the back of the room and piss in his lunchbox? It was so bad that he couldn't hold it?

The teacher's a fucking idiot, anyway. Who the fuck gives a kid an option to piss in his pal? I'll bet anything the kid and teacher didn't get along real well, and the kid thought it'd be funny to take her literally. I'd seriously think about it if I were in his position (if that were the case). I don't know if I could go through with it, though.

I once asked to go to the bathroom when a kid next to me dropped a Snapple bottled full of tobacco spit on the floor, splashing onto my arm. She told me not to go, and I left anyway. I'd do the same if I needed to drop a deuce, I'm sure. You can fucking hold your urine.

10. Goodness, Mikey, the language.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I actually thought that was pretty tame.

12. For me, maybe. But you're better than that.

Draft saved Draft deleted