1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Teacher breaking in the new year right

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Jan 5, 2011.

1. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

I have my suspicions. I have asked her about it and she denies it. But he is the stud athlete in school and she's one of the more attractive teachers in the school.

2. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Ok, well you won't have to post it then, since poin will already have it here. We'll just need a confirmation from you that it's her.

3. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Poin must have the best google news alerts. Ever.

4. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

I like the 'recommended story' at the bottom: Police: Man says he tried to kill girlfriend ‘but she would not die’

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

To say the least, I'd hit it.

6. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

They're bringing in additional people for high-fives.

7. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Innocent by virtue of way too much mugshot cuteness. Country club pen followed by probation and community service in judges chambers

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

But when it says the substitute teacher will assume her duties ...

9. I have a special place in my heart for women who wear those three-quarter sleeve ringer baseball shirts like the one she has on.

10. SoCalScribe

SoCalScribe Member

Nice irises and pleasant facial features, but I wouldn't say she's a knockout. The poor application/condition of her mascara is the first thing I noticed, though; she would've been better off without it.

FWIW, the story says she graduated from Olivet Nazarene. That is a religious school. I knew someone who went there. From what I recall, it's the usual stuff like no same-sex overnight visitors, single-sex dorms, etc.

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Photo courtesy of Plainfield District 202
    [​IMG]

She posts bond

http://triblocal.com/plainfield/2011/01/06/teacher-accused-of-sex-with-student-posts-bond-to-leave-jail/

12. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted