1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TBL interviews LZ Granderson

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Jan 8, 2008.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

TBL comes up with a new logo:

[​IMG]

2. bevo

bevo Member

Wow...LZ. I remember when I was covering the same school board beat as him in Grand Rapids, Mich. He's come a long way in a fairly short amount of time. Good for him.

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

BYH, wicked, and Omar know the score, while Mizzou continues to prove he ethics that would make the editors at US Weekly blush. Starfucking always pays the bills, and it's apparently helped a few posters here deep throat whatever TBL unzips from his trousers, so enjoy the bullshit. I've said before, the people who do interviews with this blog are endorsing horseshit like printing the names of FSU players who were not suspended, and the fact that TBL could print Granderson's answer about having to apologize to a victim's family for screwing something up in a story -- with zero sense of irony -- is hilarious.

This just in: TBL molests collies!

Not sure whether or not it's true? Fuck it, it's the interent! Who cares? We had it first!

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You forgot the picture of Fozzie Bear, DD. :D

5. I'll put that on my blog, DD.

What? I'm just posting a LINK!

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

I heard Double Down is fucking Matt Leinart.

If he's not, oh well, the LA Times was wrong a lot too.

7. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

It was me, not DD. ;)

8. beardpuller

beardpuller Active Member

Excellent points.
    But on the interview of Granderson ... I don't know this guy and good for him being gay and all, but his constant references to trite, shitty music ... I guess there's another stereotype shattered, the one about gays having good taste.

9. Not to pile on, but ... case in point of throwing shit to the wall to see if it sticks.

The headline reads: Was Darren McFadden dumb enough to hit a bouncer

http://www.thebiglead.com/

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

TBL will get sued for libel soon and I will enjoy it immensely.

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

[​IMG]

The Big Lead talks to bar flies in Little Rock in hopes of proving Darren McFadden is indeed a sucker-punching thug.

12. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

And you're still the longhorned mascot for UT?

Draft saved Draft deleted