1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Taylor Swift - Super Bowl Ring?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MankyJimy, Jan 28, 2024.

?

If the Chiefs win the Super Bowl should Taylor Swift get a ring?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  2. No

21 vote(s)
    65.6%
  1. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

The song title might be. . . "He Got A Ring But I Didn't"

2. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

dixiehack and Inky_Wretch like this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  5. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

How Taylor can get from Tokyo to Las Vegas in time for the game, but -- gasp -- she might have to take a car from Los Angeles.

How Taylor Swift could get to the Super Bowl from her Eras Tour

However, the account manager, who asked not to be named because they were not authorized to speak publicly, said that as of Friday, there were no slots available to land in Las Vegas during Super Bowl weekend.

“I have four clients who wanted to fly in for the Super Bowl and we had to cancel their trips because nobody is able to get the proper times to land in Las Vegas,” the account manager said.

“The way that I got it explained by operators is that (they) don’t have any more availability at any of the Las Vegas airports that can receive a jet, whether it’s private or whether it’s commercial. When I say commercial, that’s someone renting an airplane to fly,” the account manager continued.

<snip>

Even if Swift is unable to land in Las Vegas, however, she could fly into Los Angeles — to either LAX or Van Nuys Airport — and drive the rest of the way.

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

They had the same thing happen in Minneapolis a few years back, and I bet everywhere that hosts a Super Bowl.

7. BTExpress

It's Vegas. She should parachute in.

[​IMG]

8. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I think that all the hand-wringing about how Taylor Swift might make it to the game is a bit humorous given that there’s a simple solution: Reschedule the Super Bowl.

9. BTExpress

We've already reached the dreaded stage when the Super Bowl is being held AFTER an MLB team's pitchers and catchers report. Just one team so far (Dodgers, Feb. 9).

10. Junkie

Junkie Well-Known Member

I swear to God, if this disrupts the upcoming Taylor Swift at Budokan album, I'm gonna be pissed.

11. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Actually need to add an 18th game so the Super Bowl gets pushed back another week and is held on Presidents Day weekend.

12. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

This is some funny fucking shit right here.

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted