1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tats on a woman - does it do anything for you?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 93Devil, Jul 9, 2008.

?

Tats on a woman - does it do anything for you?

1. Love them

9.7%
  2. Like them a little

14.5%
  3. No opinon

10.5%
  4. Dislike them a little

23.4%
  5. Hate them

41.9%
  1. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

Saw a woman the other night who had one on her arm. Didn't bother me. Cause she was incredible looking. Turned out she played hockey, was half Mexican half Irish and not too much older than me. When I was told she had a daughter, I paused. Then her daughter walks up, who is equally stunning, and I was just in awe. Then someone asked the daughter how old she was. "Oh, I'm 14,'' she says. I almost spit up my beer (cue the sound of a car crash/train wreck/record scratching).

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Gal I know kept saying she was going to get a constellation put on her shoulders so a guy could ... you know ... shoot for the stars.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

4. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

It's bizarre that some people see this as an issue of tolerance. If the title of the thread had been "LL Bean Maine Hunting Boots on a woman -- do they do anything for you," and people said no, it wouldn't be seen as judgmental, it would be seen as individual preference. (Disclosure: Wife owns a pair of those boots. I've trained myself not to laugh.) A tat is a fashion accessory -- no one needs to have one.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Oh, good, Frank's here.

And, A_QB, I don't know where you find that shit, but keep it coming. It's gold.

6. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

You know what they say...shoot for the moon, if you miss, you'll stand land in the stars.

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I have a tat. It can't be seen unless I'm running around nekkid. If the guy I'm dating has an issue with it, we won't be dating any longer.

8. Armchair_QB

Fenian showed me how to find this stuff before he left.

I'm not a big fan of tattoos on anybody, male or female. But it's none of my damn business if you have one.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Is it bigger than a breadbox?

10. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Of course, the musician could say exactly the same thing about cross-dressers.

Personally, I tend to admire people who mismatch clothes or wear clothes that are decidedly not trendy because you get the impression they have more important things on their minds than how other people perceive them.

Too many tattoos (most body piercings, as well) suggest "look at me!" Comes off as needy.

11. Armchair_QB

She's not bigger than a breadbox.

*runs and hides*

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

It's pretty small.

Oh, and AQB . . . Dead. To. Me!!!!! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted