1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tank Johnson stuck in Chicago?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Locked, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Tank's not a felon either. Show me where he's been convicted of a felony. Even his current gun charge isn't a felony.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Someone send an ambulance to spnited's seniors home place. The coronary is imminent.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

He has been dead for years. It is just that no one has told him yet.

4. Actually, it wouldn't. I just wouldn't give a shit. But since I've kept track of this ongoing saga, I feel it's important to differentiate between a misdemeanor and a felony. Is he a thug? Sure. But NOT a convicted felon.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

6. Boom_70

Johson had planed to watch the game while eating at "Heaven on 7" if he had not been allowed to go.

7. But, he's not.
    And, as near as I can tell, your gripe is with the judge there.

8. Boom_70

Is there anyone that spitted does not have a gripe with?

9. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Seems to be a confederacy of fanboys over there, because that prosecutor suddenly made Tank sound like a candidate for Boy Scout of the Year.

10. Boom_70

Is his last name Crouse by any chance?

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Season ticker holder or someone who has connections for tickets to the game perhaps?

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Would you want to be the elected official who had to run for re-election as the DA who wouldn't let one of the stars of the defense play in the Super Bowl? The DA may be dumb, but he ain't stupid.

Draft saved Draft deleted