1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tank Johnson stuck in Chicago?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Locked, Jan 22, 2007.

1. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Fans/voters would say that "doing his job" would be to permit Tank to roll into Miami.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Really Tank does not seem like a bad guy. The NY Times had a nice story on him last week. The gun thing did not seem to be a big deal from what I read in the Times. Tank seems like a good family man - albiet a bit immature. He seems to really care for his 2 kids.

3. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

You are a whale's vagina.

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Judge Moran, sentencing Johnson to house arrest in December: "No stops," Moran told Johnson. "Not for a drink, not for a sandwich, not even for a drive-through." He then denied his request to go to Arizona to be with his family for Christmas.

Irish Chicago judges are a tough crew....unless the Bears can find a way to establish complete responsibility and control over Johnson in Miami, which seems a stretch, he may be watching on TV.

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

They'll find a way. Even if they league has to get involoved they'll find a way.

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Should we give him a cookie for that?

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the offer but my spyware won't allow it.

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Color me shocked.

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

The judge is a fucking fanboy looser.

Anybody wanna bet Tank the Criminal Thug gets arrested outside some bar in South Beach at 3 a.m. sometime during Super week?

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And if he does, the judge will issue an arrest warrant, if he has any shred of integrity... Bears fans boys wont care...

11. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

He could wear one of those ankle-tracking devices. Including during the game.

12. spnited

spnited Active Member

If the judge had a shred of integrity, slappy, he wouldn't be in Miami.
    And if you or I violated probation twice in 6 months our butts would be in jail.

Draft saved Draft deleted