1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tank Johnson stuck in Chicago?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Locked, Jan 22, 2007.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I hope Tank Johnson is sentenced to spend Super Bowl weekend in the Haute by the paper mill. :D

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Spnited apparently didn't get a lenient judge when a cache of weapons was found in his home.

3. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Quick Tank Johnson anecdote:

I was assigned to cover the visiting locker room for our local NFL team earlier in the season, and in this case it was the Bears, who had just whipped up on the home 11.

Anyway, I'm waiting to talk to Tommie Harris and in the meantime I figure I'll talk to Tank, who's in the next locker getting dressed. Here he's putting on this nice, custom-tailored grey suit as he answers my questions, ties his tie, puts about $50,000 worth of bling on. Then, to top it off, what does he do?

Throws on a GREEN CELTICS BASEBALL CAP, tilts it to the side, grabs his bag and walks out the door.

Could the guy seriously have thought that cap was the proverbial cherry on the sundae? What a doofus.

4. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

He's a stupid fuck and a lousy quote anyway.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

But where did he put his gun, Norm?

6. Norman Stansfield

First in my gut, after I asked him if he paid for that hairdo.

Then he stuffed it under his hat, before turning it to the side.

You know, kind of like I do.

7. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Being "stuck in Chicago" isn't a bad thing. One of my favorite places to visit ... Buddy Guy's Legends

8. Norman Stansfield

That's a visual I could have done without.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Actually, the vast majority of Redd's posts have been solid. Not on this thread, but most of the others.. I enjoy reading them.

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Johnson, Schmonson; let's talk about Vick having pot in a bottle....oh, wait.

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

No, if he wants season tickets for a lifetime, he would grant permission. If he wants to do his job, he doesn't let Tank go anywhere. If Tank Johnson were a good citizen, he never would have put himself in that position. He's got to be held accountable by someone. In this case, it's the courts.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Here's my reaction to this:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Tank Johnson is more likely to spend Super Bowl Sunday on the moon than stuck in Chicago. Gimme a fking break.

Draft saved Draft deleted