1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tank Johnson stuck in Chicago?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Locked, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Locked

Locked New Member

2. If this judge wishes to be re-elected, he'll grant permission.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Why should he go? The fucker broke the law. Would you get to go? Would I?
    Fuck him; he's charged with violating probation as the result of a police raid on his home and the seizure of six guns and more than 500 rounds of ammunition. This just in: That's a fucking felony.

4. Have you read about this before, slappy? The guns were legally registered in his home state of Arizona. A suspended driver's license prevented him from registering them in Illinois. He won't serve a single day for this technicality of a "crime." I agree with spnited in that I don't believe a person has the need for that many guns, or any guns, really. But I don't get to decide that. And neither does he. And neither do you.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

Bullshit Redd. Slappy is 100% corrct.
    He was on probation for illegal weapons and was found to have an arsenal and weed in his house.
    If it's you or me, probation is revoked and our butts are in jail.
    Fuck this criminal thug. He has no right playing.

6. Agree to disagree, my friend.

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

"In addition to the guns and hanging out with a convicted felon, Moran will undoubtedly notice that the current charge is Johnson's second allegation of violating his probation. In March of 2006, Johnson was charged with violations of the conditions of his probation because he had failed to pay a fine, had failed to complete community service, and had failed to do drug and alcohol tests. Johnson managed to settle those charges."

He belongs in jail.

8. Key word there in bold. "Allegation." Innocent until proven guilty, and all that nonsense.

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

Key wordsa are: "He managed to settle those charges"

Translation..guilty as sin but some fanboy judge let him off the hook because the Bears needed him.

CRIMINAL THUG SCUMBAG BELONGS IN JAIL.

10. Kind of like your Michigan tirades?

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

At least Junkie wasn't defending a known criminal [/coltsfangirl]

12. I hope Peyton's car breaks down in the Haute and he misses the team flight. :p :D

Draft saved Draft deleted