1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tank Johnson gets 120 days in jail

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Ellis Redding, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Since mrsneakie keeps giving me the \\\\\\ whenever I use an apostrophe, I\'m just going to post the link.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/columnists/chi-070315tank,1,3080372.story?coll=cs-home-headlines

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Well of course, now that the Super Bowl has been played.

3. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Come on Chuck, you know you want to come defend him ;D

4. WazzuGrad00

WazzuGrad00 Guest

He was just Terry Johnson when he played at U-Dub.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

At least the fucking criminal thug piece of shit will spend some time in jail.

Of course, he played in the Super Bowl and he'll be back in time for trainig camp and he ahs been docked a nickle in pay and neither the Bears nor the National Thug League will do anything except say poor Tank has paid his debt and should be guiven another (10th?) chance, and he's really not a bad guy and he's learned his lesson and .....

and then there will be next seaosn's arrest and they'll say poor Tank just made (his 700th) mistake.... blah. blah, blah.

He desrrves to go to jail. Four months is probably reasonable. Now when is the NFL going to do something about the Tank Johnsons and Adam Joneses of the world?

N-E-V-E-R!!!

6. Fair sentence ... 1 day in jail per each weapon

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

My, my, my... while I agree with the sentiment, dayum... did you forget your bran today? someone's angry

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Tank probably isn't kicking too much. Four months will give him more street cred.

Draft saved Draft deleted