1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tampa-based freelancer available for work

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by txrangerman, Aug 28, 2007.

1. txrangerman

txrangerman Member

If you're looking for a freelancer to cover collegiate or pro events in the Tampa-St. Pete area (or even Orlando or Gainesville), I am available. I am a sports writer with 13 years experience covering sports at all levels. I've won awards from APSE National and the Pro Football Writers Association for my work. Right now I cover the Buccaneers, area high school swimming for the Tampa Tribune and University of Florida athletics for Fighting Gators magazine. I'm available to cover games, do features or any other stories that you need in the area. If you want to see my resume or see some writing samples, I'm happy to provide them. I can be reached at txrangerman@hotmail.com or txrangerman@mac.com.

Draft saved Draft deleted