1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Talking to girls. So easy a fourth-grader can do it

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, Dec 2, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Oh, Troop. It's the only thing that's truly right in this world.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Your breath.

3. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

Thank goodness for that. For a second there, I thought I might've been peculiar.

4. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I already made my baby. Ha ha!

5. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

No, pretty girls are like cars that demand new rims, a spoiler, tinted windows, special cup holders, massage seats and a leather interior because all of the cars she hangs out in the parking lot have them and she has to keep up appearances.

6. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

LOL

7. I Digress

I Digress Guest

"Pretty girls are like cars that need a lot of oil."

What, pray tell, the fuck does that mean? Crap, I can write 46 pages of trite cliches and other nonsense about how to talk to... fill in the blank.. can I get a publishing contract?

8. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

It's nonsense. The not-so-pretty ones require adequate lubrication as well, in my experience.

9. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Buried in all this, of course, is that even adults who write about "how to talk to girls/women" are also full of shit ... at least everyone knows this kid is; he's nine.

Harper Collins jumping on board has all to do with his age, not his words of womanly wisdom.

Also, digress, you writing 46 pages of trite cliches is expected. Not so much from a 9-year-old. :D

10. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I had to read that Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus piece of shit as a freshman in college. Talk about a book that points out the obvious, the underlying message in the book was "Men and Women communicate differently". NO SHIT!!! And this guy made millions off that shit.

11. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Abs=chicks simple equation

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I heart you.

Draft saved Draft deleted