1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Talk about having a bad year.......

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, May 18, 2011.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Satanta High School; Satanta, KS

Football; 1-8
    Basketball; 0-19
    Baseball; 0-20
    Girls Softball; 0-19
    Girls Basketball actually had a very good 18-4 record; but sumamabitch; the girls softball was horrific. Umped them several times this spring, and I knew I was going to get drilled when the catcher came out with an infielders glove.

2. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Hm, interesting topic! I wonder what the "worst" school I've covered is... There is a really, really small public school that traditionally loses every game they play in my state, but they only compete in a couple sports, and their team takes the ferry to the mainland for games. Not exactly the best comparison.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

They also lost their international TV sports network.

4. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Satanta is where Ulysses keeps the Golden Fleece.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

The golden fleece is whatever they're paying the AD.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

They've got to change those evil ways, baby.

7. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

This may be the only school where the parents call the paper not to put their kids name in the next day.

8. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

AD is the girls basketball coach; Ironically, the only team that was worth two squirts of shit this year.

9. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

In Western Pennsylvania there is a little high school in Rimersberg that routinely goes 0-10 in football and has an agregate score of something like 588-14. But there is an Archway Cookies factory right in front of the school and the entire town smells like cookies!

Draft saved Draft deleted