1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Talk about going out with a bang!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rumpleforeskin, Oct 1, 2010.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Hey, did you hear the one about the guy who recorded his roommate hooking up with another guy, and went public with it?? HAHAHA!! So great! And then the roommate killed himself! HAHA! Awwwwwwsummmmmmmm!

2. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

Think it could be proven it's highly offensive to a reasonable person? And not of legitimate public interest?

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The latter? Absolutely. The former? That's where I'm not sure. I think there's a pretty good case that the revelation of these facts is highly offensive to an ordinary person.

4. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Oh dear, I just skimmed the whole thing. Jesus this girl was a slut.

I'm not saying that because she slept with guys and rated them. She slept with guys that were mainly on the lax and baseball teams, who lived in the same house (sometimes roommates) within days of each other. Or in some cases, minutes.

5. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

The funniest part was the night that she slept with two different people (or, for that matter, slept with three different guys in the same bed...at three different times, obviously) wasn't described in her PowerPoint as her most "tramp-esque behavior."

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

MSNBC just did this story. They had a reporter on campus. They showed her picture & gave her name, but did not show the guys pictures or name them.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Some day, this girl is going to feel like an idiot when her kids read about her on whatever will pass for the Internet in 2030.

8. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

I'd imagine her parents aren't feeling very well currently.

9. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

"Mom, what's a 'slampig'?"

Draft saved Draft deleted