1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Take this you rotten neighbor ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by alleyallen, Jul 24, 2006.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Cougargirl's thread complaining about her neighbors and what she could do to retaliate got me thinking.

First of all, the idea of calling the cops and saying the neighbors were cooking meth was pretty good, but it was the piss puck concept that spawned this.

So how do you take revenge on someone, be it a neighbor, a punk roommate, a sibling, etc?

Two things I have personally done: I put saran wrap over a toilet and I also put poppers under the toilet seat ring. Both were incredibly effective.

Any other suggestions?

2. The Duke

The Duke Member

if you can actually get into the house/apartment ... dry-stink it
    go to the bathroom. turn off the water behind the toilet. keep flushing til the water is all out of the toilet.
    Take a dump, and let the aroma do the talking.

3. Remind me to stay on your good side.

4. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I have a problem with my neighbors too. The wife is an absolute psycho. She screams at her kids all day long (like the bus driver on South Park).

The night after my suprise birthday party, she came over to scream at me because one of our guests parked too close to her driveway and threatened to call the cops.

I'm fucked, well, because her husband is an ADA.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

It's quite possible the husband despises his wife because she's a screamer. Ask him if he'll prosecute your for running over the wife when she goes out to get the mail. I'm betting he'll grant you immunity.

6. farmerjerome

Naw, I think he loves her. He married her after prosecuting her ex-husband for beheading someone. I shit you not.

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Wow, I wanna live where you live.

8. farmerjerome

Believe it or not, we live in a very nice neighborhood.

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

OK, that is one of the most bizarre stories I've ever heard. It definitely deserves a feature.

10. HC

HC Well-Known Member

How has "Law & Order" not picked up on this one yet? :D

11. farmerjerome

I don't know. They did one of their "ripped from the headlines" shows about an incident that happened about seven miles from my house. It was about a mother who killed her autisitic son.

12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Just an amazing trifecta of posts. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted