1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Take This Job and Shove it!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Tommy_Dreamer, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Well there is that Unisex bathroom ... :D

2. markvid

markvid Guest

Then please take the high road.

3. Tommy_Dreamer

Sigh. If I must :D

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

I quit my first-ever job, in a crappy discount department store, by quoting Johnny Paycheck and walking out the door.

On the Saturday before Christmas - busiest shopping day of the year. I was 15. It was the best present I could ever have given myself. :)

5. markvid

markvid Guest

Yes - for your own self-respect.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Drop a deuce in the DVDs.

7. Tommy_Dreamer

Dude, you did read that this thread is just for kicks. I'm not taking anything anyone here says with any kind of seriousness. I'm not planning on doing anything anyone says here. It's just a fun way for me to blow off some steam and maybe get a good laugh at some stories or ideas.

I've never left a job making a big scene and I'm not going to now. My mother raised me a hell of a lot better than that. Just chill dude. I'm not taking any suggestions serious.

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Most Circuit City locales already have a copy or two of "Gigli" in the inventory, don't they?

T_D, just handle this properly. If they want to be idiots, let them. They have to live with that, just like you would have to handle anything ignorant, thoughtless or immature you would do. Know that you put your best foot forward. If they don't, their loss.

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Tell all the customers the truth about every sale and every extended warranty. That oughta do it.

10. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Sleep with your manager's wife, daughter or girlfriend.

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

i don't do best buy anymore because of "the army of blue vests" and how they assault you the second you stepbetween the sliding doors. annoying as all hell.

12. Tommy_Dreamer

Well, that'd be kinda hard since I think every one of them is gay for each other.

Draft saved Draft deleted