1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Take this driver's test. If you don't get 70%, please stop driving.....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, Nov 22, 2006.

1. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

95%. Apparently I'm going to be blinded by the idiots who can't figure out how to turn off their brights.

2. WazzuGrad00

WazzuGrad00 Guest

100 percent, and I drive an SUV.

3. busdriver

busdriver Member

I got 100% but really it is not far form me to take the test. These are things I have to deal with every day.
    but it alsways helps to keep on your toes.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Good job, busdriver. You should reward yourself with a botty call.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Perfect.

6. busdriver

busdriver Member

No thank I only did that the one time, but I really did like taking the test, I think that thoses of us that drive for a living should take a test every year.

7. Flash

Flash Guest

Good grief ... but nicely played, Doc.

90 percent here. Willing to harm pedestrians and going to get shmucked if I ever get a flat tire.

8. busdriver

busdriver Member

yes it was nicley played.

9. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

The reason for turning the front wheels on a curb is so if the parking brake fails, it is hopeful that your wheels catch on the curb to keep the vehicle from moving. Of course, if you're parked too far from the curb, the vehicle is likely to jump the curb anyway because of gravity.

Otherwise, it really doesn't matter which way they're turned, it will find a way to roll into the street or into the neighbor's yard.

Draft saved Draft deleted