1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Take this driver's test. If you don't get 70%, please stop driving.....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, Nov 22, 2006.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Screw that, you were drunk and making kissyface noises with your wife on the cell phone. I swerved while trying not to vomit from the ickiness.

2. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

I too will hit pedestrians. I will also not know what a divided highway is.

3. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Me too. I also don't seem to know what do to when parking downhill. Luckily, I live where it's flat.

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

5. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

They're the lights that come on with your headlights that aren't your headlights, if that makes any sense.

6. KP

KP Active Member

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

85 percent.

I'm not even sure what I got wrong.

8. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

I got 100 percent, but I figured I would 8)

I got a 100 on my first ever driving tests - both written and driving.

9. roxraidersfan

roxraidersfan Member

Okay,

I'll be the first to admit it. I got a 60. HOWEVER -- I live in Missouri and most drivers are so slow witted, I can maneuver my way out of danger before any of these issues arise AND I drive a big ass SUV, so if I hit ya, I probably won't feel it.

10. Cape_Fear

Cape_Fear Active Member

85 percent, but I have to question parking on the hill. The way I was taught in drivers ed was to turn your wheels toward the curb both going up and down because that way if the parking brake slips the car will turn off the road.

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

80%, and I was surprised I did that well. It's been quite a while since I've had to think about any of those questions.

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Exactly. But if you're going uphill and you turn your wheels toward the curb, the front end will roll out into traffic. So you turn the wheels so that whichever way it rolls, it will roll off the road.

If that makes sense.

Draft saved Draft deleted