1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Take that, kid!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Tom Petty, Apr 11, 2009.

1. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

Oustanding. You sure that's not a real gun? I've never seen a paintball do THAT! Hilarious.

Nice shot:

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

The little girl on the tricycle that went in slow-mo on here made me laugh REALLY hard.

3. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I hate that Youtube is blocked at my job.

4. jps

jps Active Member

yeah - one of my favorites in that thing -- so damn funny. mrs. jps is shocked that people would upload video of their kids getting clobbered like that, but at the same time I'm pretty sure she knows that I'd do it.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Lotta thread titles with "Kids" and chose this for no reason.

I don't have kids, always wanted kids, doubt I'll have kids, but love kids. I'm a kid at heart.

I have 3 goddaughters who I see a lot, spend much time with.

Just now, the youngest, 11, wanted to snack on Lucky Charms but really only the charms.

She pulled the bag out and you could tell that she and her sisters had been scavenging the charms in recent days.

So this one, the 11, pulls the bag out of the box and tries negotiating the charms over and/or thru the crunchy pieces so only they'd fall into the bowl.

She wasn't having much luck with it but I enjoyed watching her determination.

JC and maumann like this.
  6. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Cool to see many former posters in this thread, even if the videos are all busted.

7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Great post.

Draft saved Draft deleted