1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tailgating Writers Opportunity

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by hometeam, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Wow, someone has a thin skin. If you think anything I typed on this thread was criticism, you haven't experienced anything on here.

As far as my experience, I'll win quite easily, but that's not the issue at hand here.

2. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

We're talking tailgating writing experience, Hank. Relevant experience. Not barbecue, not attending games. Not just tailgating. Tailgating writing. And not from tailgating sites that aren't well-known and respected.

3. Hank_Scorpio

Does writing from the tailgate of my truck count, in a McDonalds parking lot, at 11 p.m.?

4. hometeam

hometeam New Member

That's what I thought Hanks experience was. Good to know.

5. Hank_Scorpio

Apparently you don't know when you are being the butt of the jokes.

And again, my experience would far outweigh yours. But again, that's not the issue (especially judging by your writing and grammar on here).

6. hometeam

hometeam New Member

Hanks experience, nada

7. hometeam

hometeam New Member

Hank with all your experience in this area I would like to talk with you about writing for us, how can I contact you?

8. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Home, some people on here might be under exclusive contracts to certain organizations or writing, or they just might not want to.

Now a food writer might be a better possible employee. I doubt anyone here has any culinary training at all.

9. Hank_Scorpio

I'll call you. Feel free to wait by that phone. You do have a phone in your mom's basement, right?

Mods, sorry for the threadjack.

10. hometeam

hometeam New Member

That's again what we all suspected you are wasting everyone's time

11. hometeam

hometeam New Member

Just wanted to see if any writers here would notice! Thanks.

12. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Riiiiiiight...

So, when do we start posting the "Don't Feed The Trolls" pics in this thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.