1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Taco Bell Commercial

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Boom_70, Dec 17, 2006.

1. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

I miss Arthur Treacher's.

2. patchs

patchs Active Member

I would literally kill for a Chipotle Mexican Grill to open in my neck of the woods.
    BTW, for burrito fans, check out...
    http://www.burritophile.com/

3. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Usually, I'm anal retentive, but TB makes me anal explosive (lo siento, Senor Muscatel) They're remodeling the TB in my town -- just razed it. Didn't even leave the foundation, and rebuilt it completely. Still hasn't reopened, not that they'll get any business from me. There's a pretty good mom and pop mexican place across the highway from there, and if I want mexican food, i go there.

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I'm still trying to figure out whether Frank misspelled and spent a great deal of time in the men's room ... or if something moved in his food.

5. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Moe's crushes Chipolte.

6. joe

joe Active Member

Remember, kids, shards-o-glass pops are only for adults.

7. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

Good catch, desk guy. I'd like to buy a bowel, umm, a vowel, umm, both.

8. boots

boots New Member

I do too. The fish and chips were outstanding.

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

A shame, actually. Had it been an irregular bowl movement, you could have been in line for a lot of money. ;)

10. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Letter from Greg Creed - Taco Bell president ran in many news papers today telling us crisis was over and Taco Bell food was "healthy" to eat once again.

Pretty funny if you think about it. Food laden with fat and sodium is "healthy".

11. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Be afraid of why they might have razed it. In my growing up, there was a Taco Bell that was so bug- and rodent-infested, the only way they could get rid of the vermin was to plow the place into the ground. Which they did.

12. Gold

Gold Active Member

Hopefully, you have a better place for Mexican food than Taco Bell where you live.

I think it is a British company (Digneo?) which owns Taco Bell and a couple of other major fast food outlets - I believe they bought it from Pepsico.

It is not a convincing question.

Draft saved Draft deleted