1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tacky christmas sweater

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CradleRobber, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Wear that and the only wool you'll get is the 68 percent that's in the sweater.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Ha.

Love me some Jenkins and his Rack-Loaded Wool Drivers and Shapely Adorables.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I think I might pay to see CradleRobber wear this:

[​IMG]

This is one of those ideas for a party that sounds like a good idea and then you look around the room and you are hanging out with a room full of people wearing ugly sweaters. Only way this works is if you show up drunk off your ass.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Cradle --

Go buy the tackiest baby Christmas thing you can find, and wear it to the party on your dong.

Wear nothing else.

5. Freelance Hack

6. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

That's the plan. They want to make Jello shots for the pre-party and there will be a keg at the party. It's a pretty small party and all the people are close. The idea is to look tacky as fuck so the uglier, the better.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

8. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

I REALLY want to know where the guy in front got that blue sweater.

9. Freelance Hack

I want to know how the guy in the blue sweater got the babe to sit on his lap.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'll be all serious here. I wear a women's x-large, and generally need a men's medium/large. Just saying.

11. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

My mom went through a sweater-knitting phase. It, like so many threads here, did not end well.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Why is Flash grabbing that girl's butt...

Draft saved Draft deleted